The bicycle wheel display system is an intelligent wearable equipment with higher resolution and better display effect being specially designed for cyclists, which is able to display amazing animation images using the visual staying phenomenon of human beings. You can draw out any images, cartoons, videos and flowing characters with your own originality so that your beloved bicycle can express your own personality and creativity!
- High-performance ARM processor brings you 16 million colors in images wheel display, the same as a computer screen
- Adopt highlight and full-color LED with double-sided wide angle display, brings you a wonderful vision
- Flexible design for fitting any sizes of bicycle hubs
- 7-shape top lamp-arm design for perfectly adapting to various wheel sets
- 4 symmetrical light arms design for keeping bicycle wheel balance
- Waterproof: IP67, show your cool personality in any weather
- Suitable for wheels size equal to or above 26 inches
- Power by 3 x 18650 batteries ( package not included, just a single battery can the light work according to your riding time for effectively reducing the wheel weight, charged by a rechargeable USB cable )
- Equipped with a sponge under the light for protecting the bicycle hub
- Transparent shell material and streamlined structure, effectively wind-resistant
- Using the battery with small bump on the positiveu00a0pole, otherwise it has no electricity.
- Power DIY functions: graffiti, images, cartons, videos and flowing characters
- Media format support: JPG, BMP, GIF, AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, QT and FLV, etc.
- Software support platform: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- The display contents are stored in the Micro SD card, supporting loading and unloading
Mounting Placement: Wheel Spokes
Power Supply: Battery
Package weight: 0.578 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 25.00 x 15.50 x 7.50 cm / 9.84 x 6.1 x 2.95 inches
Package Contents: 1 x 416 LEDs Wheel Spoke Light, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x Pack of Ribbons, 1 x 512MB Micro Card, 1 x Manual in English and Chinese
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.