- Fashionable and practical style, light weight, convenient to use
- White lighting in the front and red lighting on the back
- 20m long illumination range, 8 red LEDs light beam can fully illuminate during running
- Lighting modes: high beam/low beam/strobe
- IP65 waterproof, can also be used in rainy day
- Flexible strap, adjustable length, comfortable wearing
- Suitable for most people with different body size
- Suitable for running, walking, jogging, but not suitable for riding
- USB charging only 5 hours, can be used at least 3 - 5 hours. Please charge every 6 months if you don't use it for a long time
- Built-in 1300mAh rechargeable battery
Package weight: 0.246 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 12.00 x 6.50 x 13.50 cm / 4.72 x 2.56 x 5.31 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Pair of Running Lights, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.